The Domain name www.merastock.in (herinafter referred as "Website" or Merastock ) is owned by Santosh Doifode (Founder of Merastock India Pvt Ltd)
If you have any questions about the terms, the practices of this site or your dealings with this Website, you can contact
Merastock email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Merastock is online platform to connect buyers and sellers, which gives visibility of supplier stock and customer requirements.
3) The Membership of the Merastock for first six months of registrations is free of cost and this includes the browsing of the site and use of services. However Merastock reserve the rights to amend this no-fee policy and charges for the services rendered. In case that such happens, users will be intimated of the same and it will be up to the users to decide whether to continue services offered by Merastock. Such charges will be effective as and when communicate to the users.
4) You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details or Merastock has reasonable reasons to believe you have done so, we hold the rights to permanently suspend your account.
5) Merastock reserves the rights to discontinue services to any of the registered users without giving any reasons.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
7) Merastock is giving only visibility of stock/requirements and not involved in any transactions between buyers and Sellers and do not take any responsibility of any loss arises on account of transactions between registered users. It will be sole responsibility of Buyers and sellers.
Other than when provided for, the use of such Content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
We take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of the information on our website but, You agree not to make us liable for the falsification of any such provided information.
9) The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. We are not a party to such interaction and take no liability that arises from any such communication.
- All communication which inter alia includes the contract, its terms, your obligations, the vendors obligations, prices, etc are outcomes of the communication between the vendor and You. This includes, without any limitation, the prices, period and mode of delivery, shipping costs (in case of goods), payment details, date and warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. We do not have any control over such information and play no determinative role in the finalization of the same and hence do not stand liable for the outcomes of such communication.
- We do not endorse or promote any of the products or services offered on the website nor place any guarantee as to its nature, price, quality, etc.
- Subject to the above sub-clauses, a contract exists between the vendor and the customer and as such any breach of contract and thus any claim arising from such breach is the subject matter of the vendor and the customer alone and we are in no way a party to such breach or involved in any suit arising from the same breach. The contact/communication arising from such breach may entail between the vendor and the customer directly without Us being involved. We are only the facilitator between the vendor and customer and we have no involvement with respect to quality of the goods, any cash/credit payment due between both the parties, or any other issues relating to delivery of the product, any other transaction, communication or contract, Merastock would not involve itself and in no way be liable for any breach of contract/claim between them.
- As the customer, you are expected to check the creditworthiness of the vendor and the genuineness of the products and services offered by them. We are not liable for the same.
- As the contract is limited to the vendor and the customer and not Us, we are in no way liable for any deficiency of service that may arise which includes and is not limited to cancellation of the customer’s order due to low stocks, defected goods, and defective nature of goods, lack of free dates, overbooking of services or for any other reason.
- As we hold no possession, nor title of the products at any time, or enter/determine the communication between the customer and the vendor or determine its outcome, the contract is purely a bipartite contract between the customer and the vendor and We are not responsible for claims arising from such a contract. Disclaimer: Due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published, Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website by vendor may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event vendor may cancel such your order(s).
- We may display advertisements on our website. These advertisements are paid for by the respective vendors and we do not in any way promote or endorse the goods or services offered through these advertisements nor place any guarantee as to its nature, price, quality, etc.
- You release and indemnify us and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
10) The individual or the entity whose agent accesses any file within Our Website or any information within any file (hereinafter together referred to as "Information"), expressly acknowledges that the Website was prepared through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money. This Website contains many trademarks and service marks of the Company and third-parties. All marks are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained in this Website including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved. Access to this Website does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of the Company or its suppliers. The user agrees to protect all copyright and other proprietary rights of Merastock and its third party licensors in the Website. They shall honour and comply with reasonable written requests made by Merastock to protect the Company and its licensor's contractual statutory and common law rights in the Website
11) The Website may be linked to other sites, which are not maintained by the Company. The Website is not responsible for the Content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the Company of the other such sites.
12) You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
The website, services and other materials are provided by this website is on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that
- Your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- Materials, information obtained and results will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. We also disclaim all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
We shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
In no event shall we, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the website, services or materials.
The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law
15 If any litigation arises out of this website, it shall be exclusively held in the High Court of Pune, Maharashtra, India